Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Updated - as predicted some things broke

We updated myBB to deal with the spambot issues. Hopefully that will have worked and they won't be a problem, but as you can likely tell, the update did break some other pre-existing things and some icons and pictures.

Will work to address these and get things adjusted.

I did not notice any issue.

Thanks for your work!

I have noticed that all images are missing.

Ahhh I didn't notice, but someone I RP with has noticed some issues.

Yeah. It seems all of the picture icons and the smilies have disappeared

I am unable to edit posts with spoiler tags. When I do Full Edit, instead of text, I see the following headings:

[img]/images/collapse_collapsed.png[/img]$1
{1}

{1}

{1}

I cannot access the text in each chapter. I don't want to poke around too much in case I accidentally delete something.

Assistance?

Hopefully,
jokey

All my stories can be found here

If you enjoy my work and would like to support me (every little bit helps), see https://subscribestar.adult/j-k-ermon.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

I'll check it out.
UPD.  @jokermon, it was my recent attempts to fix some bugs in the spoiler tag, sorry about that. I rolled it back, it should work as before.
Make sure you hit ctrl+F5 so browser cache is invalidated, otherwise you'll still have the issue in "Full edit" mode.

Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ©
You can join my Discord or support me on Patreon ^_^

Just wanted to say thanks for the great work. The replies are posting a lot faster now.

Cheers,
jokey

All my stories can be found here

If you enjoy my work and would like to support me (every little bit helps), see https://subscribestar.adult/j-k-ermon.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

The replies are posting a lot faster now.

Same here. Many thanks

Yeah less lag.