Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Regarding Off-Topic Discussion: Politics

Members,

I would like to remind the forum that our purpose is the promotion of futanari content. Discussions outside that are considered off-topic. This is especially true about politics. The Chatterbox forum is where off-topic discussions about real world issues should take place. I will caution members that the current day and age is extremely polarized politically. As long as members are willing to avoid flaming or disruption, any topic can be discussed in Chatterbox.

However, should discussions of a political nature degenerate into flaming, personal attacks or other rules violations, action will be taken in accordance to the rules.

Keep the discussions civil or do not get into them at all. Futanari Palace is open to everyone, regardless of their views. Futanari Palace does not endorse any specific view other than "futanari is cool." The world is already tearing itself apart over ideology. We do not need that bile here. We come here to enjoy some good futanari material and it should remain so.

If you see any post or content that you believe should not be on this site, report it. We do look at those and can remove content in places they shouldn't be or espouse inflammatory viewpoints, or just stir up trouble.

That said, if you show me any users who keep posting particularly vile hot takes, I will absolutely remove them.

We could only avoid it for a little while couldn't we. Ugh. -_-

(12th July 2022, 22:57)Keahi19 Wrote: We could only avoid it for a little while couldn't we. Ugh. -_-

Luckily I check in just infrequently enough I still somehow avoided it. Which is great in my case, I'm pretty liberal and tend to frequent places where that's not popular, so I can get too outspoken as a result.
If you like loli futa girls with big dicks on girly sissy boys, please check out my ongoing story Special Needs: Journey to that Special Place!
Or if you enjoy some incestuous fun between two loli futa sisters please check out my prequel spin-off series Special Needs Origins: On Sister! - located in the same link!
(11th July 2022, 19:09)Echoen Wrote: If you see any post or content that you believe should not be on this site, report it. We do look at those and can remove content in places they shouldn't be or espouse inflammatory viewpoints, or just stir up trouble.

That said, if you show me any users who keep posting particularly vile hot takes, I will absolutely remove them.

I absolutely will notify you If I see it happening

I just come on here for futanari and transformation stuff. Got enough politics stuff online and want an isolated area.