Poll: Twenty three
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Five
6.67%
1 6.67%
Eris
26.67%
4 26.67%
Hot Dog Bun
20.00%
3 20.00%
Narf
46.67%
7 46.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Futa Wannabe joins the forums

Well, this is pretty much one of the few adult forums I've signed up and actually posted on. There is another, and pretty much my only post was to say "hey, Piro has said he'd stop making Megatokyo if people made Megatokyo pr0n"... looking at the current state of the comic, he is doing a fine job of making Megatokyo into a hentai on his own.

Anyways, who am I?

I am a lunatic--that is also a futa wannabe... yeah, thats right, I want to get onto the MTF transition (normally good to get that out of the way at the beginning). If you are in doubt of how to treat me... treat me like one of the ladies.

Anyways, I plan to work on some futa artwork and post it--most of it will be done, to some extent, in Inkscape. Though, after a little bit of fiddling with FreeBSD, I should be able to get atleast _one_ of these scanners I have to work (I am guessing I need to recompile the kernel).

There is more to my insanity that may be revealled after time.

Nice introduction. One of the more elaborate ones I've seen. I hope you find what you want to find here, and I also hope to see some of your artwork. As far as the poll goes "Narf" everyone love pinky and the brain lol.

you know, as I've been lurking, before making a post...<s>increase my h collection</s> better learn the rules of the forums, I've been wanting to comment on your signature (what a way to outdate a post lol). You do realise there is wheelchair basketball.

Now if the sport featured in your signature was football (aka soccer)...

hello!

hello and whats the poll about i didnt undersand it

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

Welcome aboard >Big Grin<
Lunatics are nice people too. (especially if they know and admit it themselves :p )
Nice poll btw, good way to get everyone's opinions sorted out

Links to my stories:

General overview with descriptions of the stories. (click me)

Or more direct links:
Main Series:
Chapter 1 - Beautiful Freak (click to read)
Chapter 2 - Snow Day (click a part to read: (1) (2) (3))
Chapter 3 - Revealed Secrets (click a part to read: (1) (2))
Chapter 4 - Seeing the Doctor (click a part to read: (1) (2))
Chapter 5 - A Wet Recovery (click a part to read: (1) (2) (3 - Recovered the version I was working on at 70%, will probably continue this soonish.))

Sakana Sisters:
Click to read: (Chapter 1) - (Chapter 2) - (Chapter 3) - (Chapter 4) - (Chapter 5 - lost all progress, will have to start over.)

EFQ:
Click to read: (Chapter 1) - (Chapter 2) - (Chapter 3) - (Chapter 4 - Lost the whole thing, started over and am now at 40% Going well though.)

[Image: beasiga.jpg][Image: beasigb.jpg]
SAM_502 Wrote:hello and whats the poll about i didnt undersand it

Principia Discordia

Narf is just an option I add to all my polls.

I am certainly glad nobody chose hotdog bun... then we might have problems,

I understood next to nothing,well i ll read it again after i pour some beer.to start the engineBig Grin

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]
SAM_502 Wrote:I understood next to nothing,well i ll read it again after i pour some beer.to start the engineBig Grin

That just means it is working Tongue

Life is always more fun in a padded room

Welcome to the Palace, hope you enjoy your stay Big Grin