Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FutaScript - Script Writer and 2D Artist

Hello everybody this is FutaScript!

I heard a lot about futanaripalace but don't know why I waited for so long to come here.
A very kind member of my small community (discord server made months ago) advised me to come here to introduce myself and to share my work.

I've read all the rules and I agree them entirely.

My nickname is FutaScript
I'm from Switzerland so I'm sorry in advance for my lack in english (I try my best I swear).
I discovered Futanari 4 years ago and was lurking around searching for futa but didn't find a lot to my taste. I decided to create my own futa scripts for GoneWildAudio. With the rarity of futa content in that community the nickname came to my mind because I planned to make only futa content.

What I like about futanari is the vulnerability, the innocence and the shyness of a girl growing a cock and not knowing much about how to please herself with her new thing.
I love passionate stories, beautiful girls with very nice curvy shapes and very vulnerable expressions.

What is a huge turn on to me is when a very beautiful curvy girl grows a cock and starts to get bigger and bigger very slowly to a massive size but *semi-realistic* (head height maybe).
She's afraid, scared but very curious to discover the male pleasure. Becoming slowly bigger than others and teasing very gently about that is so hot to me.
Maybe comparing with her big sister/big brother or even her mom with some measurements.

I'm looking for every futa content that suits what I'm looking for. I'm open to everything (that's why I discovered futanari).
Roleplaying is something that I'm afraid of. I had a very bad experience in roleplay but from a different context (not erp or simple rp) but D&D RP thing.
I would love also to share my scripts with you and I recently bought a Digital Screen Tablet for my birthday to learn how to draw. I don't have much experience but I love drawing and I did a lot from time to time on paper or for my coworkers.

Besides futa fantasies, I love to cook a lot, gardening, cycling, netflix, cinema, trance/epic music, play a lot video games (all styles, I eat them all lmao) and a lot more but it would be too long to describe.

Actually I'm involved different communities :
- Reddit : r/GoneWildAudio
- Reddit : r/GonewildAudible
- My own subreddit : r/FutanariScripts
- My own Discord server : https://discord.gg/dRrdfnC
- My twitter account to share my art (does it count as communities?) :

The only thing I want to say is that Futa is my biggest fantasies and it would be such a great pleasure if I can make you happy with my stories, my art because it does for me... of course it turns me on so much (giggle).
I hope my drop in the ocean will make something happen here and I'm very open for PM. Don't be shy and I'm very gentle.

Regards FutaScript,