Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ohai there!

Ohai there! I found this site through the Slave Maker subforum linked from the Slave Maker blog. I downloaded the game, played it a little bit, and was looking for a community for it. Looks like I found it and so much more!

My background is RPGs, I found Slave Maker looking for adult RPGs. I'm somewhat new to the concept of futa in general, relatively speaking, but I pretty much know the gist of it and find it all fascinating!

"weebasaur" they call me.

Welcome to the palace weebasaur =)

Thanks, Kayren! I was kinda wondering what was going on... This thread was up for a day or so, had views in the teens, no replies and was wondering, did I say/do something offensive? Or maybe there's just a lot of stuff going on right now with the new site being built and people saving old threads and given all that, people just weren't answering intro threads.

Or am I scary? I'm a little odd, but I mean you no harm. I don't bite, I promise! Biting is bad manners.

But seriously, thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to the site.

Thank you, BlackRose201!

Welcome to the wonderful world of futa! Smile

weebasaur Wrote:Thanks, Kayren! I was kinda wondering what was going on... This thread was up for a day or so, had views in the teens, no replies and was wondering, did I say/do something offensive? Or maybe there's just a lot of stuff going on right now with the new site being built and people saving old threads and given all that, people just weren't answering intro threads.

weebasaur Wrote:Or am I scary? I'm a little odd, but I mean you no harm. I don't bite, I promise! Biting is bad manners.

But seriously, thanks for the welcome!

These welcome threads don't exactly get too much action; head on down to the art and story forums for more back and forth dialog. Also, yeah, there's a lot of new site/old work stuff going on which is definitely become a priority! But dive in, this is a great place to learn a whole lot!

Thanks for the welcome and for the recommendations, Housewares!

BTW where does your name come from? When I hear "Housewares" I think of "Shop Smart, Shop S-MART!" but I have a feeling it's from something else.

That's exactly what it's referencing Smile

Well then... Groovy!