Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Lonely Futnari Grl from Oklahoma. USA

When I was born I looked Male but my penis was up high as well as my Anus. When I started puberty at 8 or 9 I started having a period out my ass and grew natural 54 DDD breast’s.

Late 2009 to early 2010 I had lots medical tests with interesting results. For example I’m a very rare person with 4 chromosomes (XXXY). Apparently it’s is very very rare. Also I have no prostate and only one testicle. The other is a overy outside the body. Also I have a vaginal canal, but no opening. The area between my high up anus and scrotum is scared naturally but has vaginal tissue in it. It does feel good when rubbed. As for the male sex organ, it’s actually more of a clit/penis hybrid. Looks like a penis but functionally is more like a clit. When I have a orgasm only small amount drizzles out in a clear watery state. Also my entire body spasms. Everyone says I orgasm like a female that I been with.

Nice to have you aboard, Alice!

That's very interesting.

FUTANARI INSANITY TORRENTS!
[URL="http://pr0nglutton.tumblr.com"]{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Click her for my Pr0n Tumblr[/URL] | RIP Iodine!
E-Hentai | ImageFap | NewbieNudes | XHamster [SIZE=4][SIZE=2]| Extend Sig | Friend Request | F-List[/SIZE][/SIZE] | My Tumblrs

Hello, I hope you feel welcomed here, and make some friends t oease your loneliness. Feel free to send me a PM if you'dd like to chat.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
The picture you see is no portait of me
It's too real to be shown to someone I don't know
And it's driving me wild
Makes me act like a child