Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there!~
I'm Candice. I like lewd stuff. I commission art and chat with goobers about lewd stuff.

Feel free to say hi and all. I'm a big fan of different artists and have been trying to get art of a few cool characters I can use for roleplay on here and F-List. I got a profile on there which I gotta head back to sometime.

Genuinely came out to meet new friends and all. I'm a trans gal so it's hard for me to go be cute outside sometimes, ya know? So it's nice to come on the web and talk about shit with a relaxed air about me.

Be seeing ya. Also massive lesbian. As an aside. And my profile art is by JamesAB for the curious. Go hit the guy up.

Hey! Nice to meet you, I'm new here too! Hope we both have a fun experience in here.

Big Grin

Same! And I hope it doesn't stay too quiet here. >.>

Well hey there you two. Welcome to the realm of debauchery and lessened moral expectations. Glad you decided to join us.

"If you give a sick man a sugar cube and tell him it's medicne he'll start to feel better. It's an old proverb" "what if he's diabetic?" "..."

"What good is a teacher if their students do not surpass them?"
-unknown- but damn thats an awesome quote.

Hello Candice and be very welcome to FP, please do enjoy your stay and have fun!

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

Nice to meet y'all, hope you're doing good! What's good places to check out on here?