Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

Hi, I'm super_slicer, some of you may know me from other forums on the web, I've got a bit of a gruff personality but I don't think I'm that bad of a guy. Following the rules is a big thing for me, unfortunately right now the rules page here is broken I get a page that reads this :

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6591

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 338

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 340

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 346

Warning: Illegal string offset 'bitfield' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 346

Warning: Illegal string offset 'intperm' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 416

Warning: Illegal string offset 'install' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 420

Warning: Illegal string offset 'default' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 424

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 431

Warning: Illegal string offset 'value' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 431

I get the same message for the DNP link as well.

I've been into futa for quite a while but have no idea why it took me so long to get an account here at FP, to be honest the reason why I created one now is because of a game that looks to be abandon-ware, during my inquiry (can't really call it an investigation since this was the first place I ended up at) I learned that this was more than likely it's birthplace. I intend to make some requests of the people involved but don't want to be... rude or pushy about it and also once I had an account I realized you've got quite a great palace here so I'll be waiting a little longer to pursue my purpose, and I'll probably end up sticking around for a long time.

This is something the forum is working on, but feel free to be very welcome and stick around as long as you want Smile Please do enjoy your stay darling and have loads of fun here.

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]