Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello :3

Okay.. Uhm you can call me Vanill (my real name is Rafael), I'm 19 years old and I'm a boy... I also rp as a girl a lot on chatango... I know programming since I've studied it for 5 years but mostly for game developing, I like anime stuff like posters and pillows I also watch it of course I just don't have much time to actually watch them atm.

That's the basic I guess :3 uhm I also would like to say that I didn't really know how I got here I mean.. I just started searching for futanari communities all of a sudden and like... Couldn't believe I'd actually found this I haven't do much research I guess... My love for futas started because I ended up roleplaying with various females (I think, but I didn't really mind) that played as futas and I actually got more excited with them so I started looking at futanari pics and vids developing this... Uhm strong desire >~<

Anyway I'm pleased to be here and I hope I get along with you guys n3n

So... You always talk about punishing but, I've never seen you punish anyone u.u

Hello there Vanil and welcome to FutanariPalace :3 feel free to browse around and if you want to chat with someone, i'm here :3 darling.

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

Hello there friend! I'm rather new here myself; just joined a week or so ago. Hope you have fun here

Futanari is a fine field of research. It may take years, possibly decades but I am determined to find the source of my attraction to this genere. Even if it takes a lifetime of fapping. XD