Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not totally new 2

Good day to you!

Since I've been here for some weeks now and didn't really write any kind of introductory post - I figured I'd do it now Big Grin

I'm 20 years old, male and from Germany, though I think my English skills are totally sufficient to RP and chat :'D
I don't even really know how I began to like futanari but now, I can't think of my daily fapping routine without them...
Call me weird, but among my other fetishes are inflation and inflatables (like, beach balls and stuff, irl too) and so it's no surprise that May, my RP character involves a lot of those kinks (https://www.f-list.net/c/may%20devoir/).
Hobby-wise, I'm a PC gamer (League of Legends, Overwatch, Diablo, DotA 2, etc...), I play some instruments, I love playing YGO and MTG, programming and Anime and Manga...

Since I registered here, I basically only had a look at the picture galleries and unfortunately, it doesn't seem like this forum has a mobile site. Anyways, I'd be glad to find new people to talk to and maybe some RP partners Smile

Welcomn to the Palace Wink

Welcome and enjoy.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to the palace darling, hope you enjoy your stay... :3 if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask or pm me :3

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]