Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya everybody :3

Hi there I'm new here so first off please forgive me if this isn't the right area to post my intro :3. I'm Zombi though once you get to know me you can call me anything your heart wants :3 I'm a new member her like I've said and I'm looking for people to chat/rp/ and just plane chill with :3 I love many kinks but since I and a sub and specifically love to be used I love and I really mean WORSHIP futas :3 I'm open to rp with anybody that has some girth downstairs but I should say I'm a bit rusty as I've been out of the rp loop for 3+ years do to many family problems. I rped at both mocospace and gaia and even neopets if your as old as me lol. So if you've stuck with this rambling this long feel free to hit me up with a message and we can get down....ok I'll get down..happily :3 ps I'm kinda shy so feel free to try and open me up Smile that is all :3
edit- don't worry about msging me or commenting here Sad I'm just going back to lurking in the shadows where my useless self belongs :'(

Hello there Zombi and be welcome to the FP, yes this is the right area for introductions and it's always great to see a lovely sub like you coming into FP, i hope you feel good here and can find many partners!

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

*Big warm hugs* Welcome to the Palace Smile I guess it's a bit slow here cos of the Christmas/New Year thing, but it's always great to meet and play with new people Big Grin

Left deviantArt after five years, if they want to be a Facebook clone and full of narcissistic troll, they can do it with out me.

Welcome and enjoy yourself

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}