Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the worst lurker ever? Hi there, FP!

I joined up years ago, mostly for the amazing story writing, but for some reason I never got up the nerve to peek my head above the surface. Hello!

I decided to call myself Middlesex just for the sake of the pun. It happens to be the county I currently live in, and fits the theme of the site quite nicely, don't you think? I've loved fantasies of girls with cocks practically ever since I hit puberty, long before I had any idea that anyone else shared my weird kink, and this place is perfectly up my alley. I've tried RPing on various chatrooms like F-list, so maybe I'll find some fun on the roleplaying forums, as well as maybe trying some long-form smutty fiction.

I'm an all around pervert and hopefully aspiring writer, and I'm hoping I can help contribute to the content of the site, after many fond years of enjoying from the shadows. The possibilities are endless!

Hey there middlesex, welcome to futanari palace and i am sure you will have fun... :3 and you're right, the possibilities are endless...

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

Hearts and flowers! <3

Thanks for introducing yourself!

Furaffinity Page. My scrubby attempt at learning to draw.

"Can't you see? I'm always. One. Step. Ahead."