Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there!

Hey everyone! I'm new to the community and just thought i would make a post here and maybe make a couple friends. My name is Lex I'm a straight(ish?) male and have an obsession with futa and have for the last few years since i found it. I love anime style futa especially as well as furries! I've always dreamed of being dominated by a girl with a big..well you know.:p

I'd love to make some friends here and possibly exchange some albums with others or get involved in some role playing or fanfic, or just chatting!

Hey there Lex, hope you find what you're looking here, i'm always up for having new friends Smile have fun and enjoy FP.

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

Hey thanks for taking the time to reply! I've noticed you're all over the place and seem pretty key to the community! maybe you can give me some tips on getting involved?;Wink

What you wanna do first ? i will try to be the most helpful i can be Smile

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]