Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Sup

Hello. I am ProudBoar, though I mainly go by Sophos. Apparently I've had this account for years, but the Nickname is a tad outdated as I no longer use it. At least, not for ERP Sites and such. It's nice to meet you all! Mainly I play male characters, but I'm not adverse to playing Shemale or futanari Characters. Mainly looking for quick, short RP's either via PM or in IRC. I'm generally open to anything! M/F, M/m, M/Futa, etc. And a whole host of kinks. ~~<3

Welcome to FP!

Hello and welcome to the FP palace :3 hope we can do some kink stuff if you're up too Wink

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

Well, I'm near always up for lewd stuff~ Nice to meet you.

Nice too meet you too, just hit me up if you want to do something kinky as well Smile i'm always up for that Big Grin

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]