Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello

Hello was browsing for Futa based content when i discovered this place and thought id give it a try

im a gay male from england but still love futas as one of my kinks
hobbies wise im not very exciting the standard videogames and anime lol videogame genre for me is rpgs
my fav anime is cowboy bebop

um not sure what else to put for now :/

Hi as a person who considers themselves pansexual what was your first fictional crush if you had one? What fictional characters in general do you look at and think are really hot?

Furaffinity Page. My scrubby attempt at learning to draw.

"Can't you see? I'm always. One. Step. Ahead."

not sure about pansexual lol they gotta have a cock, um first ficitonal crush, bit lame but it was Mamoru Chiba from sailor moon, funnily enough it was a futa picture of salior jupiter that introduce me to futa, so i got a soft spot for salior jupiter futanari Big Grin rather than certain characters i like looking for original art, Dimtrys is one of my fav (think i got them name right)

Oh man Cowboy Bebop is awesome! Did you ever get into Outlaw Star? It came out around the same time, it's not as "cool" but both are equal to me as great space operas Tongue

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
I was just a skinny lad / Never knew no good from bad / But I knew love before I left my nursery
Left alone with big fat fanny / She was such a naughty nanny / Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me!

PM me for some Roleplaying!

Caught some of it never watched the whole series Smile

Hello there :3 hope you like futanari palace...hope you got to watch at least space dandy who is from the same director of cowboy bebop.

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]