Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back Again!

Hey FP Smile

Been away busy with work but finding myself with more free time... and more urges to return here! I love to chat and RP, maybe get to know a few of you in private Wink I might post pictures of me again, too! I do enjoy the lovely things people around here have to say Smile

Anyway, drop a line sometime, and see you on the forums!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
I was just a skinny lad / Never knew no good from bad / But I knew love before I left my nursery
Left alone with big fat fanny / She was such a naughty nanny / Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me!

PM me for some Roleplaying!

Nice to meet you, do you have interests and hobbies outside of things related to futanari?

Furaffinity Page. My scrubby attempt at learning to draw.

"Can't you see? I'm always. One. Step. Ahead."

I've got lots of interests! Are you speaking purely of kinky interests outside of Futanari, or just in-general? ;p

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
I was just a skinny lad / Never knew no good from bad / But I knew love before I left my nursery
Left alone with big fat fanny / She was such a naughty nanny / Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me!

I'm just talking about things in general, hobbies and things that you like.

Furaffinity Page. My scrubby attempt at learning to draw.

"Can't you see? I'm always. One. Step. Ahead."
Inuyami Wrote:I'm just talking about things in general, hobbies and things that you like.

Ohh let's see... I love animation, I watch a lot of old-to-new cartoons with a passion. Pretty casual gamer, big fan of Pokemon; lifelong writer, teach ESL abroad so I'm often traveling. Thanks for asking Smile
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}