Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey I'm new and from Germany

hey there everyone, I'm a young 23 year old guy from Germany (meaning: sorry if I make any mistakes with the English language, I apreciate constructive critisism)
first I want to say, that this is my first time to so openly admit to having a fetish of any sort, so please understand that I'm kind of nervous about this
what I'm looking for on this site is people with similar "weird" interests as me (that being futanari)
my biggest love will always stay the fantasy genre so if I should finish stories of my own always expect them to be at least partly magical
my nickname Raven comes from the teen titans character Raven she is my favorite animated girl ever for almost 10 years now I think. the 92 part is because I was born in 1992

and I can't really think of anything else, I will gladly answer questions and see you guys around

Wilkommen Big Grin (I am very rusty with my German so I won't stretch it XD) It's great to see another new face in the halls of the Palace, I hope you have an awesome time and if YOU have questions - ask away too cos there's plenty of people here who are happy to help Big Grin

Left deviantArt after five years, if they want to be a Facebook clone and full of narcissistic troll, they can do it with out me.

Hi there! I like Raven, too, but there are some girls I admire more. Can you tell which one I like the most Wink I'm always interested in some new stories, so do you plan German versions, too?

mach ich gerne, allerdings arbeite ich gerade an einer englischen Story und zur abwechslung würd ich gerne eine Story beenden bevor mein Verstand zu einer anderen Story abwandert

TRANSLATION: I'd gladly do that, though I'm currently working on an english Story and I'd like to finish a Story for a change before my mind wanders off to another Story

Freut mich Smile Natürlich solltest Du erstmal eine Story beenden, bevor Du eine neue anfängst, da bin ich ganz Deiner Meinung. Ich dachte vielmehr, du würdest die dann ins deutsche übersetzen.

I'm glad to hear that Smile Of course you should finish one story before you start another, I second that. I rather thought you'd translate that one into German.