Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Koisei has ambushed you into a random questionnaire!?

Hi, I am Koisei,[Image: icon11.gif] I am 32 male & I am into games both PC & console gaming, don't believe in console vs PC wars thing that seems to be going on. I like movies, I like all forms of music as long as it's not to depressing.
I am into Taikwondo ect & self taught Shaolin monk (lazy ass Monk[Image: getlost.png] lol) as odd as that sounds & have been practicing meditation for over 22 years so I can control my blood flow & other senses at will, I have been into & Have known I like Futa since I was 6 years old, I grew up around women only & use to be treated like a girl by everyone but my family growing up, so my persona of male & female differences were blurred but have always had a thing for women since I was 6 lol...

especially women in their 20s was a odd pervy kid... lol considering I knew all this at a young age & was pretty damn smart however blonde like I might of seemed to everyone, I Isolated myself away from others more so then normal because I was already treated like a girl & as well as mistreated for other reasons... then If I was a child telling other children I was not a girl but considered myself psychologically one but liked the idea of being futa would not go to well whether I was telling a adult teacher or child... lol so I shut my mouth right up! & sucked it up.

I decided to join today because I am at a point in my life where I accept what I like & I would like a real loving relationship... but know since I know what I like & how women like to gossip lol... I have just been denying myself any form of relations because I wanted it to be just perfect! (by perfect I mean meet a woman who likes me for me for just being caring, nice & likes futa, games & isn't money hungry as well...) lol... I know that is unrealistic in most cases but I am just hoping, or dreaming just maybe I might meet that person on here... Hopefully! & hope everyone is enjoying themselves & loving who they are! Nice to meet you all, Thank you... [Image: blush.png][Image: happy.gif]

P.S

Sorry that I didn't get to the Questionnaire random Strangers but Thank you anyway for listening to me... *Bows*---*waits 10 seconds*---*runs away*

Welcome to the forums, Koisei! Nice to see another newbie around here. : D

Mah Tumblrz (definitely nsfw)

Thank you very much! See you around the forum. Smile)Big Grin