Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi

A friend on lah.li mentioned this site - he was proud to get awards here for his original work :34:

I love all hot and kinky 2D and 3D futa stuff, so I hope to see you around at all places where this stuff can b found

Edit: fotoshops were new for me, like those very much :9:

Warm Welcome Smile

Left deviantArt after five years, if they want to be a Facebook clone and full of narcissistic troll, they can do it with out me.
Darth_Yencoron Wrote:Warm Welcome Smile
Thanks Darth_Yencoron, yes, it's pretty hot here :134:

Howdy Jacxxx!

Ya, some of those (photo shop) futarizations are so freaking sexy, sometimes I just get carried away and immediately shove my fingers down my panties and start to rub my wet...

oh... sorry got off topic a bit, but seriously it's great to have you here, and we hope you'll find lots of things to enjoy in the multitude of forums and threads.

Tongueyong31:
*nuzzles your crotch*
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]
TaoFuta Wrote:... you'll find lots of things to enjoy in the multitude of forums and threads.
-Miss Tao
Your words are full of wisdom, Miss Tao
I'm still completely overwhelmed by the richness of this site.

:wee(97):
*kisses your lips*
Big Grinwhen she just manages to hold it when it's completely hard :11::8::9:{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}