Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HIHI

1. "Who Are You?" Im Mythrell
  2. "What's up with that nick of yours?" i turned my favorite metal into a name
  3. "What do you like about futanari?...hmm i cant put my fingure on it but the futanari gender is more appealing to me
  4. "What got you interested in the first place?" a freind of mine sen me an image a few years back and i though it was beutifully drawn and looked up some more...thus my love began
  5. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" kinks and pairings?
  6. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" yes i have read the rules and no questions at this time
  7. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?):::All of the above XD sept i cant role-play or draw to save my life ^_^
  8. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" the almighty director known as Google
  9. "Anything else you might like to add?" im Freindly and tend to say exactly what im thinking...
  10. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"haha my hobbies include but are not limited to: listening to music, creating Characters, making sad attempts at art (the phrase"a face only a mother could love" applies) playing baseball, practicing martial arts, and exploring new areas.
  11. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"....Steam, Chatangos Sword Anime chat as a Hype booster when chat is dead,i play alot of mmos and other games so..those as well
  12. "Last words before we pass final judgment?" JUDGE ME ^_^ also i would like to know your favorite Cookie

Welcome to the palace, Mythrell!

I would be a traitor to my country if I didn't answer your cookie question with anything other than chocolate Hobnobs. Smile

I'm always RPing, but feel free to share a crazy idea you want to try!

haha and to be fair ide have to say my favorite cookie is........(thirteen episodes later)....i cant decide between ginger snaps and chocolate chip......(2 episodes later)..CHOCOLATE CHIP

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you will enjoy your stay here.

will do mate...you forgot to say your fav cookie shame on you XD

Hi there Im new as well, just joined, have to say my favorite cookie is a snickerdoodle