Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noxiel, first and loyal servant of Richard the Warlock

Good evening infidels,
expelled from my nice and little residence in the third ring of hell, I came to this board to support my master in gaining souls. To fullfill this duty I act under orders to post lots of Futanari content, because everytime you guys jerk off it brings you closer to hell and Richard. *giggle*

Btw, in my off time I live undercover as a german guy, serving at the military and living together with my lovely girlfriend in the closer area of Stuttgart. I'm 23 years old and a little geek in Roleplay, Futanari and also Furry/Tentacle (Hentai in general, whut) stuff.

I'll try my best not only to be lurker and to support this board with lovely goodies.

Yours respectful Noxiel

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Cute futa kiss.

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Meh, I still prefer Hctib Elttil. Still, you've got the whole Richard the Warlock vibe going for you, I guess you can stay. Big Grin

Welcome new one to the fourm.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

welcome aboardSmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]
Mommy Futanari Wrote:Good evening infidels,
expelled from my nice and little residence in the third ring of hell, I came to this board to support my master in gaining souls.

Hi! Want some pie?

Hi I will be seeing richard soon then I take it.