Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanctuary!!

Finally, a haven for my deepest desires.

A fine day to you all in Futanari Palace.

I'm Asian_Nymph. My real name is Jessica. I'm from the Philippines. I'm female and I'm 19.

I'll be honest. My wanton craving for futa hentai started three years back. I kept it a secret life. I kept it secret from my family and friends and am still keeping it secret thus far. There are many reasons why I got drawn in to futanari (but I won't be sharing them for now). Now, I'm just overjoyed that I found this place. If I juxtapose my real life with my life in this forum, I could say I will have much fun in here. ^^

So, I hope I can be an active member here and I hope I get to meet new futa friends along the way. ^^

See you around!!

"No one else can tell me what to be."
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome new one

Welcome!

We can always use more friends!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

Don't meet many female that like futa, I'll be honest!

It's cool if you wish not to reveal your reasons. I respect that!

I also keep that same secret from my family and friends!

I really hope you will have fun here! Actually, I'm sure you will!

With that sais...

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay with us and hope to hear from you more in the futur!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcomeSmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]
Asian_Nymph Wrote:Finally, a haven for my deepest desires.

A fine day to you all in Futanari Palace.

I'm Asian_Nymph. My real name is Jessica. I'm from the Philippines. I'm female and I'm 19.

I'll be honest. My wanton craving for futa hentai started three years back. I kept it a secret life. I kept it secret from my family and friends and am still keeping it secret thus far. There are many reasons why I got drawn in to futanari (but I won't be sharing them for now). Now, I'm just overjoyed that I found this place. If I juxtapose my real life with my life in this forum, I could say I will have much fun in here. ^^

So, I hope I can be an active member here and I hope I get to meet new futa friends along the way. ^^

See you around!!

*shakes her hand* Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay around here and feel unconstrained in the fact that we all share your love of futanari. ^_^

Hope to see you elsewhere on the forums.

Thank you everyone for the warmest futanari welcome ever!!!! ^^

"No one else can tell me what to be."
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

I can only join the others in saying welcome to this great place!

I hope you will find here what you seek.

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap