Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've posted here before.... in hiding :/

A long time ago, in retrospect of the internet I suppose, I joined here under the username 1_Casual Observer. Made maybe three or four posts but didn't interact or do much of anything. A lurker account it can be called. I always felt guilty about it. I wasn't really comfortable not telling the truth about myself, even in the ocean of anonymity of the internet. Or maybe it was just the subject matter of this... community/fetish/ whatever, but today I aim to change that; with an apology and a real formal introduction.

I'm sorry.

Well, now that that's out of the way, my name you need to know is Darkest Hour. I've been an active member of the macro and mircophile community for ten years and a contributor for the last five or so. I make 3D image series and comics generally of giantess and shrunken women. About two years I accidentally surfed into a futa thread elsewhere. And that's where it became that super secret interest, the kind that you hide in your head and indulge in the guilty pleasure secretly. As time passed it became more and more of a common interest to myself and I even experimented with the futa genre in a few images. Images I posted here under the previous name.

I guess not sharing works openly was the main driving factor of the change of heart. Or it's indigestion and I'll regret this even more when I submit it, but either way, I'm sticking to it this time. Thank you for your time, if you're still reading, and here's to a proper introduction and a healthy stay here :57:

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome Darkest Hour!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome Darkest Hour!!! >Big Grin<

Stories
She's Got a Way [URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?59351-She-s-Got-a-Way"]https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?59351-She-s-Got-a-Way

[/URL]RP's

Why does no one seem to understand
That it's more than love i need
It's so hard to keep your faith alive
When nobody else believes
Oh i need someone there for me
Need someone who can see
Need someone to show me
Ohhhh, that they are there to help me fight
If i fall, to set me right
Someone there to hold the light
Won't someone say
I Believe in You, Twisted Sister (Come Out and Play)

Welcome back from lurking Wink