Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here, what's up everyone!

Hey I'm new, and normally i'm very shy. No clue really to put right here, so i'll just throw a few things out there.

I'm 21, currently in virginia, love motorcycles, video games, anime, and....well I'm here aren't I? lol

Don't really know my way around the website, so would appreciate it if I could get a brief "tour" per se, more like, where to click for what.
Other than that, again I'm pretty shy, but be more than welcome to say hi, also I have skype, if anything it's a bit easier to message on there anyway.

Hi there! People on here are extremely kind and helpful. If you do require some help, ask away. Smile

Enjoy your stay.

I noticed there aren't that many active members on here, unless i'm just not seeing them, also, the chat rooms don't seem to be working for me, just blank black pages to me. Is it something to do with the fact I'm using google chrome?

I don't know much about the chat itself. I can't answer that for you.

There are plenty of active members around here, though.

As for a tour, just take a peek at all the different forums. Each has it's own description. We have videos, images, stories, an art section, a role play section, and a few random forums to just hang out and chat about whatever.

Explore at your leisure.

Thank you! And nice to meet you!

Heya, we're glad you're here Timidboy, If you need help just ask in the appropriate board, many of our members will be glad to help you :16:

Welcome to FP, dear.

Hope you have a good time here.

"When the night falls on you, death will soon follow."
-I don't know who

[Image: 6ad544f5e0b200bf0bafaf6048090961.gif]

Thanks everyone!

Welcome to the Palace^^

Hiya! Tongueyong11: Hope you enjoy your stay here in the palace, I know I've enjoyed my short time here so far.