Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Ye Gods...she appears!!!

Hello and various other greetings in many other language, I mean them all with my simple word...wait I sound all stuck up and wrong hehe, ahh there fixed! Hi, people call me Jessica Kent, Jess and Jessie are right out, if you don't like Jessica...I'll be sad. I'm know as Lpariah, the L meaning whatever word starting with L I can think of when you ask me, and the Pariah part is because I'm using the internet to talk with people so it fits. Anyway, I'm normally calm, layed back enjoyer of Futa artwork and I happened upon your forum and am pleased by it, so I guess I'll be posting around here...*dark music* I never have avatars because I feel they force me into one "Role" but I might find one I like after some time and maybe I might put on that face *smiles and bows*

"That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange æons even death may die."-H.P.Lovecraft

To Paraphrase: "crīsāre ergo sum" look it up if confused.

The winter is bleak
Shadows are long with despair
My eyes are the dawn

- Death poem of Matsu Tsuko

*waves* Yo. Welcome. Hope you like the place.

And, for the record...I never have an avatar because I'm just plain lazy. Big Grin

DMasterSage Wrote:*waves* Yo. Welcome. Hope you like the place.

And, for the record...I never have an avatar because I'm just plain lazy. Big Grin

Well that is one of the reasons I don't hehe. I'm sure I will, I happened to notice there was a Rping Forum, I might check it out a little...Smile
"That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange æons even death may die."-H.P.Lovecraft

The winter is bleak
My eyes are the dawn

I usually don't go to the RP forum (aside from to ask if anyone wants to do a IM/PM-based one with me) but when I check they seem to have some pretty fun ones going on.

Well that is what I would normally use too, heh, I don't like message board RP because it seems to move far to slowly for my tastes.

The winter is bleak
My eyes are the dawn

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Hello and welcome >Big Grin<

hope you enjoy yourself

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}The true master

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome to FP hope u have a pleasent stay and that u'll enjoy theese artists artwork as much as i do Tongue

Yo, and Welcome to the Palace Lpariah

Please enjoy your stay Big Grin

Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}