Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Succubus looking to *ahem* have some fun.

Greetings everyone, my name is Adrienne Faye, a rather...shall we say...amorous succubus who just so happened upon this little place. A palace like this surely has quite a few willing young men...and futas...willing to help me with my desires as a succubus? If you can help, please message me and we can work something out. *winks*

I'm looking forward to servicing the men and "gifted" women of this wonderful place!

Now there is a nice introduction, straight to the point and with no reservations. Always glad to see a fellow RPer join the forum, you're certainly most welcome. ^^
I hope you have a great time here.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

*waves* welcome to FP

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

*Vaylen wanders by and smiles at Adrienne Faye and then bows, his tail and wolf ears flicking slightly happily at the sight of the succubus.* A pleasure to meet you milady and a warm welcome to you, I have had my fair share of experiences with Succubus before, having been made into a demon werewolf by a greater succubus named Lilith. I would hope that we might share a nice conversation sometime soon when you are free, my door is always open.

A demon werewolf gentleman, I love all forms of sexual pleasure, Futa, female, male.... But even during my most lustful moments I am ever a gentleman wolf.

Greetings and salutations Adrienne!

It's delightful to have such a gorgeous and lustful new member join the Palace!

Looking forward to servicing your needs sometime!

*kisses your toes playfully*

-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Now that's what I call an introduction XD nice to meet you to! Hope we get a chance to chat.

Oh, my... :16:

Check out some pics of me playing Smile My tumblr: analatex.tumblr.com