Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of my shell

Hi!

I've been lurking here and visiting sporadically for a long time, and have recently had a change of heart about participating.

I chose the name "Jilling" because it's similar to my real first name, and because it just happens to the name of one of my favorite non-futa related hobbies. Wink I currently live in the central United States.

I also have a lot of transformation fantasies, which began about the time I went through puberty. My body was a skinny, gangly thing well into high school, and I always wished I could find a genie or a fairy that would magically fill me out so that the boys would notice me. As I got older, I began to fantasize more about transformation. Sometimes I would transform myself, sometimes I would transform others, sometimes others would transform me, either with or without consent. I've never been much for animal transformations, but breast and ass expansion, bimbo-ization, giantess, muscle growth, clothing transformations, and sex changes have all been fantasies of mine. Forced exhibitionism, to some extent, too. The thought of voluntarily walking naked through my local shopping mall doesn't turn me on, but the thought of wearing a short, pretty dress and heels in the mall, and then having that outfit magically ripped off me somehow, leaving me naked in front of the other shoppers...that's the kind of exhibitionist fantasy that gets me hot. :9:

The first futa fantasy I can remember having came in high school after a run-in with a "mean girl" clique. I remember wishing I could grow a huge cock and hate-fuck that bitch "Carol" in the ass with it right in front of her snotty friends. Or maybe put a curse on each of them so that they would sprout a cock in the presence of their boyfriends. It would certainly put a damper on prom night for each of them! :24:

I am not an artist. My talents do not lie in drawing, and I have neither the money, the patience, nor the ambition to learn a graphics program. I do like to write, however, so I might pen a story or two while I'm here.

Sweet dreams! Smile

Hi Jilling, welcome. I'm also pretty new here, but everyone's seemed very nice so far.

If you do post some writings let me know! I'd a writer myself, and always happy to do a little "you show me yours, I show you mine," so to speak.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hiya Jilling! So pleased you have elected to come out of the shadows, it's wonderful to have members more fully engage in the fun, and I look forward to reading some of your stories (I am a bit of a fanatic about transformations as well!).

*warm huggles*

-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]