Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all, lets talk

Well when I first found this site I jumped around and got caught up in the pics. Now I'm ready to rap with ya'll about this strange addiction. I stumbled across a Secret Plot Deep manga about 7 years ago and was instantly turned on. I didn't seem to see it often (futa images) and sometimes just stopped looking when it felt wrong. Now I've found this site and am interested in seeing what other people think about what draws us to this fetish. It occured to me today that there might be women here and saw one on this forum already. Neat. So anyone wanting to share some thoughts on futa PM me. See ya out there.

"Everybody got to deviate from the norm."

Like the intro!

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Nice intro and a good start to your collection of wonder though Secret Plot Deeper is a stranger form of the futa section like Super Taboo Extreme is a strange one. But, its all good and we are glad to have you. ^_^

Welcome!

Everybody got mixed feelings
About the function and the form.

Welcome dude

And as for me, I'm bisexual and am very picky with my men, so I guess the idea of a penis (Which I LOVE PENIS I LOVE IT) and a beautiful woman are just two mixes that deserve to be together. Like peanut butter and chocolate.

Keahi19 Wrote:Nice intro and a good start to your collection of wonder though Secret Plot Deeper is a stranger form of the futa section like Super Taboo Extreme is a strange one. But, its all good and we are glad to have you. ^_^
Well I stumbled across it and bam saw a dick girl and got turned on. I still have a lot to see as far as manga series go. I didn't want to pay a site and now I found FP. Thanks for the posts everyone.

vella Wrote:Welcome!

Everybody got mixed feelings
About the function and the form.

Cool Vella. You have to be a fan. I just caught their recent tour. They still rock.

Yo, and Welcome to the Palace curiden

Please enjoy your stay Big Grin

Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

No prob, I am a post whore after all.