Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here. Kinds shy.

Hi I'm SaraAnarchy88. I'm 26 year old Tgirl. I'm a new mommy so my wife and I are very happy about that. I'm into all sorts of things including skiing, rafting, music, video games, cooking, gardening, anime, collect art, and I love submissive bdsm futanari. I'm a ditzy girl so please forgive me if I say something stupid. This is the site like this I've ever been on so I'm just figuring it out. In fact I still have no idea how to change my avatar and it doesn't help I'm using my phone for this lol. I'm super excited to meet other people that are into the same things as myself and maybe ever a roleplay partner Wink

Lol ok so I figured out the avatar

Welcome! Hope you have fun here.

Welcome to the Palace! Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
-I'm usually eager to RP with anyone who will have me. Send me a message and we can probably work something out!
Got an album showing all of my different outfits if you want to see them: http://www.futanaripalace.com/album.php?albumid=2510

Thank you! I think i will.

*waves* welcome to FP

out of curiousity... what kind of anime are you into?

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome to the Palace!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Sakura-chan Wrote:*waves* welcome to FP

out of curiousity... what kind of anime are you into?

I love S.A.O., High School of the Dead, Trigun, all the Dragon Balls, Fairy Tail, dot hack umm flcl, InuYasha and ragnarok lol many more. I love Anime but don't have great access ya know

Greetings and Salutations Sara!

So wonderful that you have found your way to the Palace, there are many friendly members here, and we want you to feel welcome and appreciated!

Dive in and have a swim around the ocean of marvelous and kinky fun, we highly encourage you to get 'wet'!

:135:
*Happy Huggles*
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]