Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there :)

Hi my Name is Zion.

Iam new here. English is a foreign language so plz be nice Smile

And iam not pretty sure what iam doing here, maybe some Folks with the same "strange" fetish. Dont get me wrong i really love Futas. But i dont know, i have the fear that iam not "normal".
I would like to talk to you about this.

See you Smile

Iam glad to find this here

Hi. I came to Futa via Mega boobed women. I too felt a little unsure until I read ' A billion Wicked Thoughts ' by Dr.Ogi Ogas ( PHD in Computational Nuroscience ) and Dr. Sai Gaddam. Very interesting research by two brilliant scientists. Once you have read their work, you will realize just how boringly normal you are Big Grin.

ok maybe i´ll read this, can you give me a quick summary?

They basically did a vast amount of research via the internet and visited many thousands of 'adult sites'. They found that a very large number of hetero males visited futa sites. Bums, B

oobs, small feet and cocks came out as the four main triggers of arousal in straight males. Apparently gays don't like Futa at all. Theirs and other researchers explain why , it's complicated and this reply is barely a summary; it really is best to google a billion wicked thoughts and go from there.

thank you very much , that sounds interresting Smile
i like that most of the ppl here where very kind.

Anything to helpSmile

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

thank you very much Smile

Welcome ^^