Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heya~!
Hi there!

I joined this site about a year back but never really got into in because of some personal stuff ^///^" BUT now I'm free and thought...why not go back now? So here I am! ^.^
Anyway I joined in hopes of finding some role players with similar tastes to my own (i.e. love of futa >///>) in this wonderful community; or perhaps just chat with those that share my tastes.

Being bisexual(leaning towards other girls) I found that futa was perfect for me...a blend of all the things I love ^///^
As for other...kinks...I'm very submissive so a dom futa is a big turn on..In addition I also very much like kemonomimi(basically humans with animal charactaristics like ears, tails, ect.), some bdsm, corruption, and a bit of roughness heh ^////^ but enough about the naughty stuff

Outside of my previously mentioned naughty interests, I enjoy roleplaying, I'm an avid anime fan, I like to read both manga and books, I play a few games(praise the sun \[T]/), and really really enjoy being in the water and swimming. :3

If anyone has any questions, wants to roleplay, or just wants to talk feel free to pm me!

Finally, I'd like to apologize if my introduction seemed bumbling or scatter brained...I'm kinda new to this sort of thing so...p-please be gentle.

Thanks for reading; I look forward to getting to know everyone better ^^

Welcome back, Hope you enjoy your stay! Everyone is really friendly here, so feel free to make your way to the RP section and introduce yourself and let people know what you'd like from a story. I did a similar thing, asking to be shown the ropes, and got about half a dozen people offering to help me out, so there's no shortage of people wanting to be helpful.

~Arch

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara