Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Here

Hello all! Stumbled upon Futanari Palace via a redditor and thought I would pop in and say hello. I am brand new to the idea of futanari and was hoping that maybe some of the members here might be able to help keep me on track as far current trends. I am a writer working on a futanari series called Blue Futanari and it's important to me that I be as true to the genre as possible.

If I am in the wrong place or if I am not welcome here, please feel free to let me know. My goal here is to lurk, learn, and interact.

Thanks!

Gabby

Hey there Fellow redditor, welcome to FP! Smile
Awesome to see you're writing about our favorite thing (wish there were more out there like you!). I'm sure people here can answer any questions you might have about the wonderful world of futa!

So is any of it available for reading yet? I'm guessing not, given you're researching, but remain hopeful all the same hehe ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} ......[SIZE=3]...[/SIZE]Second Life : Aerial Nakajima..[SIZE=3].. [/SIZE][Image: icon_steam.gif]. Send me a PM for my Steam ID Wink...[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Yes, the series has six chapter out already (chapter 1 & 2 are free here & here) and I am currently working on the seventh. The series is kind of why I am here. Up until a couple of months ago, I didn't even know futanari existed. Then, once I discovered it, started researching, and writing about it, I kind of became enamored with the idea of it. Now, I find myself researching, reading, hunting down inspirational pics, imagining what it would be like to have a penis of my own, and just generally immersing myself in the idea of it. It's such a turn on, such a fascinating thing, I mean, I get all hot and bothered just thinking about it.

....I think I want your babies.

"I do enjoy halfling sex. It's kinda like being with a very eager and skilled oppai lolicon." ~ Anonymous

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
gaprevot Wrote:Yes, the series has six chapter out already (chapter 1 & 2 are free here & here) and I am currently working on the seventh.

Oh wow... *sneakily downloads them to my kindle* Thanks so much for sharing! Can't wait to get home and read them :3
I'll likely buy the others if I enjoy the first 2.

gaprevot Wrote:The series is kind of why I am here. Up until a couple of months ago, I didn't even know futanari existed. Then, once I discovered it, started researching, and writing about it, I kind of became enamored with the idea of it. Now, I find myself researching, reading, hunting down inspirational pics, imagining what it would be like to have a penis of my own, and just generally immersing myself in the idea of it. It's such a turn on, such a fascinating thing, I mean, I get all hot and bothered just thinking about it.

Oh, believe me I know. I too do a lot of 'research' into the subject... *straightens glasses* :wee(189): [SUP]please don't ask to see my notes <.<[/SUP]
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} ......[SIZE=3]...[/SIZE]Second Life : Aerial Nakajima..[SIZE=3].. [/SIZE][Image: icon_steam.gif]. Send me a PM for my Steam ID Wink...[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

The first two are of amazing quality. And the buildup had me so enthralled I barely cared if there was going to be sex! The story is THAT GOOD.

"I do enjoy halfling sex. It's kinda like being with a very eager and skilled oppai lolicon." ~ Anonymous
gaprevot Wrote:Hello all! Stumbled upon Futanari Palace via a redditor and thought I would pop in and say hello. I am brand new to the idea of futanari and was hoping that maybe some of the members here might be able to help keep me on track as far current trends. I am a writer working on a futanari series called Blue Futanari and it's important to me that I be as true to the genre as possible.

If I am in the wrong place or if I am not welcome here, please feel free to let me know. My goal here is to lurk, learn, and interact.

Thanks!

Gabby

What do you mean by "be as true to the genre as possible"? Writing futa fiction requires a girl with dick character and that's about it. Beyond that there is nothing to be true to.
Gal
I'm going to translate that as - "Welcome to Futanari Palace, Gabby. If you were a futa, I would want to have your babies." Wink

Well, thank you, I hope you enjoy them. I had a great deal of fun writing them.

Yes...research...