Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

This place looks neat.

good to hear Smile

Hello.......is Vic there?

Hm? I don't get it.

Just an oblique reference to a 1981 U.K. chart single titled ' Is Vic there? ' by a post punk era group called Department S. ;Wink It's all about calling someone up on the phone. I presume your title is in the form of a phone number? If you would like to hear it You Tube has it. Wink

No, it's a slave registration number (the avatar is a phone code that keys to it). I'm not sure, but I don't think any countries have 9-digit phone numbers. In the IRC I've been calling myself Slave306-229-966 which is slightly more clear, but it's too late to change my name now. Oh, well.

Oh my mistake.:9: I saw the first series of 6 digits and assumed it was a phone number. As such I had NO idea a slave registration number existed in this day and age. Or is it a term used in the recording or I.T. industries? Undecided

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
beibdnn Wrote:Oh my mistake.:9: I saw the first series of 6 digits and assumed it was a phone number. As such I had NO idea a slave registration number existed in this day and age. Or is it a term used in the recording or I.T. industries? Undecided

Slave registration numbers are just a kink thing. There's a website that'll generate one for you with barcodes and stuff, but it doesn't actually mean anything.

Hidily ho. Smile