Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI!

Hi everbody!

I'm not really new here but today i decided that it would be time to be more part of this community. I generally joined because of the story section. I love the stories, the overall quality of them and the insane variety of fetishes that they cover.

The second reason why I'm going to upgrade my passive account, is that I want to participate more in to the roleplaying section. One of these days I will make a F-list for this.

Bare with me with my typing. English is my third best language (dutch being the first), which means that I will make mistakes, I won't know the meaning of every word and at times sentences might look/read silly. If you see mistakes you're free to point them out, but please don't go full grammar nazi.

More about me will be on my profile page!

Have a good day!

Lunaraus Wrote:Hi everbody!

I'm not really new here but today i decided that it would be time to be more part of this community. I generally joined because of the story section. I love the stories, the overall quality of them and the insane variety of fetishes that they cover.

The second reason why I'm going to upgrade my passive account, is that I want to participate more in to the roleplaying section. One of these days I will make a F-list for this.

Bare with me with my typing. English is my third best language (dutch being the first), which means that I will make mistakes, I won't know the meaning of every word and at times sentences might look/read silly. If you see mistakes you're free to point them out, but please don't go full grammar nazi.

More about me will be on my profile page!

Have a good day!

I'm curious what your second best language is. I'm going to guess German.

Quote:I generally joined because of the story section.

Yay!

Quote:is that I want to participate more in to the roleplaying section.

Boo!

Quote:but please don't go full grammar nazi.

You'll run into very little of that here. There are many members who speak and write English as second, third, fourth languages.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome