Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hallo!

I bounce around from forum to forum a lot, so some of you may have seen me in other places. Chances are, if there's a Raura, it's probably myself. I tend to lurk more than I should, and occasionally I'll throw some stuff in like a coupla pieces I did as a collab with Popabear that ya might be familiar with (See attached.)

I'm a gamer gal more than anything, and City of Heroes/City of Villains is my biggest timesink. Not that it's a big grind, just that I enjoy playing with the costume creator so much. (I'll do a good compilation of my favorite looks one of these days, honest!) Some console stuff is good, especially if it has the name Disgaea in it.

Oh, and I can really ramble on sometimes. Like I'm going to if I don't hit the submit button right... about... here.

Or here. Or... h-

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

gamer gal? now that's a rare thing (although your choice of game isn't a rare thing, so you're normal).

I bet you can't wait for Disgaea 3, although i hear it's a PS3 exclusive. Did see the trailer and it seems way more wackier than before (you can stack your characters on top of each other and do these crazy attacks?!)

So welcome to FP, and enjoy your stay

welcome aboardSmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

gamer gal? a rare breed indeed, unfortunately...

welcome!

Greetings and welcome.

By the by, if you crazy about customization, you should give Spore a try when it comes out. Wink

Web Comic Compendium 2.0 (updated: 12/25/2010)
Check out the new comics!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome! Smile

There is nothing more beautiful than true love, except perhaps the girl giving it to you.
Hello...X

[Image: 354557839_ba6979c8ca_o.jpg]:)
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}"Here comes,curst and sad. Cupid is a knavish lad, Thus to make poor females mad." [SIZE=3]A Midsummer nights Dream 3 ii[/SIZE]

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Yo, and Welcome to the Palace Raura

Please enjoy your stay Big Grin

Great to have another gammer onboard :3 . Id like to know your thoughts about Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}