Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4-year Lurker opens up to say Hello.
Let's get the clique out of the way. I'm sure you've heard it 24,700 times before but "long-time lurker goes public." Want my story? Get comfortable, I tend to go long (wink wink).
I've been following these boards for a while. My profile says 2010, ...seems much longer. I started sniffing around soon after The Great Purge of 2009. The boards were chaos. Dead links abound. Discouraged, I moved on, losing my account information to inter-aether. Soon thereafter my source of cyber-jollies taken and I began searching for a new home, something more interactive. I came back here with a new account (lost my old info) and saw signs of life springing through the ashes.

I've never been an outspoken voice online. There are too many saying too much irrelevance so I often keep to myself. Un-genuine personalities are a turn-off which is why I like this community. Futanari isn't a social norm; it's not polite to stand on a street corner yelling "I LIKE MY BOOBS WITH A SIDE OF HORSECOCK" yet that doesn't stop you guys/gals/etc. from forming a community around the anatomically impossible. I've been reading posts and determined long ago the people here are genuine, the camaraderie inviting, and absolutes few (other than admin rules - they are absolute Wink).

I've never worked up the onions to join a discussion because "open discussion of sexual topics was something other people did." (Thank you super-modest parents.) But a year ago, a long time best-friend started talking about an online group he's in openly discussing sexually topics (he's king of T.M.I.). It's not futa-related but his description of the members sounded a lot like y'all on FP. He's found tons of support for his personal cause and it turned his life around. He's almost a completely different person now (positively). So if finding like-minded persons changed his life perhaps opening up a little will pay dividends here as well.

</backstory>

More about me: (I'll try to be brief here)
I like the concept of futas because I feel relationships should be all things shared. In a world that is winner-takes-all, someone with a little give-and-take (nudge nudge) seems like an ideal partner. Both parties gentle, loving, never forceful.
My turn-ons are long hair and soft bodies. Not BBW exactly, but supple and soft to the touch. Perhaps I'll make a 2D pic thread of collected images.
Turn-offs are dirty and unnaturally hard. Muscle-bound scat is... No.
Typically I use a very different screen name. Was processing a pile of video game remixes at the time and "Ganon" was open.

In the daylight my hobbies include graphic arts (printing), home improvement, minor audio editing, and electrical tinkering. I enjoy baseball, road trips, and cooking despite a lack of culinary creativity.
Anywho, thanks for your time. See you in the field, ladies and gentlemen.

hey man, I say say hello too! Tongue

welcome to the palace

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thanks guys. Glad to be here and finally participating.

Greetings and Welcome