Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there! c:
Hello, hello. My name's Elizabeth, 23 years old. I love futas and the wide community. A friend of mine just recently recommened me this site and I almost instantly fell in love with it. I hope to meet new, interesting people which share the same interests.:8:

Welcome! I hope you love your stay here!

"I do enjoy halfling sex. It's kinda like being with a very eager and skilled oppai lolicon." ~ Anonymous

*waves* welcome to FP

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Thank you so much! The members seem to be very nice and polite so far. Smile

We try! Hey, do you RP? Comment arts? Write stories? What's your niche?

"I do enjoy halfling sex. It's kinda like being with a very eager and skilled oppai lolicon." ~ Anonymous

I love roleplaying. That's the very reason I'm here. I'm always looking for kind, decent long term RP partners and thought this'd be the best place to look for some.

Do you like being on the giving or taking side of futanari? That's to say, not ALL replays have a sexual focus, but knowing this place, well... xD

I don't really mind as long as either partner is a futa.
I'm also a limitless person, meaning I can do anything. At least in the RPs. Big Grin

Shweet. We ought to RP sometime... if you be the futa, I'll show you what a Halfling chick Can do!

I'd love to! Smile