Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello~

Hello there everyone! I'm new here and kind of questioning myself on why I never joined earlier. Kind of weird all things considered.

What else to say...

I'm Vivian, Vivi, Viv...or VK if you want. I forget when exactly it was I first started looking at futanari, must have been some time during high school. Hard to explain the immediate appeal of it, but it was definitely kinky as hell to be seeing these girls growing dicks, and going from worried and unwilling to eagerly fucking and pleasuring each other. Just the way they enjoyed it was really hot. It's a lovely mix of the feminine with just a touch more, the beauty of a woman and a nice, hard cock.

Other things I like would have to be corruption, the loss of innocence to darker urges, seeking out further pleasures. Tentacles are also awesome, I've been developing a real appreciation for a good butt fucking. Oh! I love femdom, and really love futa femdom. I really like a good deal of monster-girls. Demons are a particular favorite of mine.

I've been over at Fenchat for about a year, on and off, and familiar with CoC since July '12. I was actually a part of an RP group there while it lasted; I was an omnibus (as featured in my avatar. Had to crop it from the old group commission; the smile belies my behavior), prideful, playful, mischievous, and flirty with a particular love of tempting others; I could be cruel and incredibly blunt with my words, and loved to dominate, but with the right person I didn't mind switching roles.

Welcome to the palace

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara