Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Umm...Hello

Hi...I'm LittleWolfReina...but you can just call me Reina. I'm a little shy, but I hope I can get along with you all!

*waves and offers cookies* welcome to fp

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

We'll get along fine~ I do like wolfies!

"I do enjoy halfling sex. It's kinda like being with a very eager and skilled oppai lolicon." ~ Anonymous

*Paws playfully at the cute loli wolf girl.* Hey there Reina~ welcome welcome. I'm sure you'll get along with everyone you happen across, so don't feel to shy~!

I'm actually not much of a loli :214:

Hiya Reina!

Come enter through the Palace gates and stay a while, so happy you've arrived to join the pack!

Don't worry, we don't bite, unless of course you like that sort of thing, in which case we are more than happy to oblige!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Oh ^///^ I'm glad people are so nice

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

From one newbie to another......
Welcome!

Gonna put something here at some point in time......
Yep.

Welcome indeed Smile