Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's delightful to be here.

Hello, I think I'll keep my introduction short so that I don't bore anyone that happens to read this. But in short I would say that my personality is probably quite timid and shy, albeit nervous. I haven't had incredibly luck with social links in the past and was quite interested in seeing if I couldn't make a few new friends or perhaps even get a roleplaying going with a few individuals. I hope that sort of thing is not against the rules here as long as I do so privately. If I have said anything that goes against the rules then I apologize deeply and I would appreciate being informed of such.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome, fair maiden Lumi.
Don't worry, roleplaying is very common here at the palace and it's allowed to do so publicly in forums and profiles as well.
You'll find that we are very friendly and active so you'll make friends~
The rule that admins are most strict with is sharing of privacy information and personal photos with no sign that proves it's you. Also, topics to ask locations or arranging meet ups are not allowed.
Other than that I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=815841&d=1420955416]

Welcome, Lumi. I must say your profile picture is absolutely adorable ^^

Welcome sugar.

As a fellow new comer myself I must say the people are just fab so no need to be all shy about yourself sweets.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}[URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?54952-Jatara-shows-the-goods"]
♥♥♥Come sample a bit of Momma's chocolate♥♥♥[/URL]

Greetings and Salutations Lumi!

It is wonderful that you've come to the Palace, we do love to RP here, and there are lots of other delightful things to explore as well.

Hope you enjoy your time with us, and don't be shy about jumping in anywhere and making your voice heard, we encourage participation!

*Happy Huggles*
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Welcome to the Palace! I am certain you'll find some very welcoming folks to socialize with.

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska

Hello! I'm Jeannette.

:53Tonguerincess Jeannette, Lesbian/Futa Chinese Glamazon
Martial Artist Ballerina Princess:53:

Welcum! Please enjoy your stay!

Welcome

[Image: sigpic1065_1.gif]