Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noobie to the forum
Hello I'm a noobie to the forum ^ ^
I am from Phx Az but currently reside in the Eastern area of the USA
Well Samantha IS my name and if you really need to know about the number *giggles*
I like the aspect of being with another woman or more *winks* with a cock or even rping that I have one (already do that in an MMO I play)
A friend of mine from the aforementioned MMO actually got me into this.
I'm into Futa, furries, hentai, sci fi...
I'm the try anything once type twice if I like it 3 times if it's fun *winks*
I found this forum with the help of
google ^ ^ was seeing if there was a place for someone like me to explore and meet others *giggles*
I am an odd duck with a twisted, sometimes vivid imagination, and sense of humor to go with it. Also if it weren't for the gutter....
I am a gamer girl not in the sense that I play anything that's available or that I own the latest systems. I happen to be picky of my games and systems ^ ^ http://www.unrepentantgaming.com/ a group I used to be with in a MMO I play I still talk to some from the community

LOL since I really didn't know what to say I kinda took the liberty of using and running with your suggestions in the sticky post ^ ^
I'll be uploading a pic shortly..... soon as I find one that kinda matches my appearance and fits what I want Tongue
If y'all want to know more feel free to ask I don't bite ^ ^ too hard Big Grin

*waves* welcome to FP

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
Sakura-chan Wrote:*waves* welcome to FP

*waves* thank you ^ ^
Ooooo I love your sig still pissed they cancelled SGU Sad

Hai Samantha and welcome to FP! Big Grin I'm also a gamer chick myself if you want to chat anytime feel free to ask. Smile

Nallore Wrote:Hai Samantha and welcome to FP! Big Grin I'm also a gamer chick myself if you want to chat anytime feel free to ask. Smile
Sweet and thank you ^ ^

Oh my why are there so few awesome introduction such as this! Tongueyong7:

Oh, and hi. :16:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)
KitsuneMimi Wrote:Oh my why are there so few awesome introduction such as this! Tongueyong7:
Sorry sweety I couldn't say

KitsuneMimi Wrote:Oh, and hi. :16:
Hewwo ^ ^

Welcome to the Palace! I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska
Love Doll Mariska Wrote:Welcome to the Palace! I hope you enjoy your time with us.
Thank you very much ^ ^
btw love your sig and you are soooooo right on that *giggles*

Welcome!

Samantha69 Wrote:I found this forum with the help of google ^ ^ was seeing if there was a place for someone like me to explore and meet others

And goodness did you ever find a wonderful place Smile
I hope you enjoy your each and every visit to the Palace!