Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello :)

Hello! I'm new here so I'll try to answer some of the suggested questions.

1. "Who Are You?" You can call me Anna.
  2. "Where are you from?" I'm from Ohio, in the US.
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?" It's just a nickname, I didn't think it mattered all that much Smile
  4. "What do you like about futanari?" I enjoy some of the artwork out there a lot, although I don't have a particular fetish for futanari.
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?" Like I said, I saw some artwork that was wonderful Smile
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" I like lots of things, probably too many to list, so if you really want to know you can ask me!
  7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" Yep, and nope!
  8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?) I love images and stories, I love to write and I'm giving roleplaying a shot.
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" A friend asked me if I'd like to try roleplaying, and suggested FP as a good place to start.
  10. "Anything else you might like to add?" So far I really enjoy what the forum has to offer, lots of great creative people here Smile
  11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" I love most sci-fi, some fantasy, some PC games and movies, music, and so on... Wink
  12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" None worth mentioning here really, I don't think anything compares to being in this community from what I'm seeing!
  13. "Last words before we pass final judgment?" Gulp?
“Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards.”
--Robert A. Heinlein

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Annabell Wrote: I love to write

Welcome potential new writer. There aren't enough.
[SIZE=3] 
[/SIZE]
Quote:I'm giving roleplaying a shot

There are already a surplus of those.

Quote:I love most sci-fi
Excellent taste.
[SIZE=3] 

[/SIZE]
Quote:Gulp?

Was your mouth full? If not would you like it to be?

Greetings and Welcome

Very warm welcome mon amie from the Land Down Under ;Wink

Left deviantArt after five years, if they want to be a Facebook clone and full of narcissistic troll, they can do it with out me.

*arms wiggle excitedly at the new comer as she meows happily* You seem nice. you're gonna be my friend! *suddenly tackle hugs her and nuzzles her cheek affectionately* Nyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaa~ <3

no sig here

Welcome to the Palace, hun! I am certain that you'll be well received.

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska

Welcome to our Palace, Annabell. :15:

[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic74463_1.gif]Futanrai Goddess[/SIGPIC]

Thanks so much for the lovely welcomes Smile

“Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards.”
--Robert A. Heinlein

You quote Heinlein in your sig. That means, as a writer, I have to welcome you. Have fun!