Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well, i am new.

Hello,
Well as you can guess, I am new here. I am not entirely sure what to say, but if you are interested in talking, role-playing , or well just getting to become friends then come chat with me (: thank you for taking the time to read this!!

Heya and welcome to FP! Big Grin I'm new here to so if you want to roleplay or chat sometime feel free to ask. Smile

That's an interesting user pic. I've seen lots of self-sucking pics but never quite in that position. I'm trying to use the Dark Side to lift up her little skirt/tunic/whatever thingie. So far, no success. Why do my powers always fail me when I need them the most?

Welcome! Looking forward to make friends with you ^^

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=815841&d=1420955416]

maybe the good side will work? *tries* nope, guess not...

no sig here

Hi there Syphon! Welcome to the palace.

Evil Empire Wrote:That's an interesting user pic. I've seen lots of self-sucking pics but never quite in that position. I'm trying to use the Dark Side to lift up her little skirt/tunic/whatever thingie. So far, no success. Why do my powers always fail me when I need them the most?

Mage4hire Wrote:maybe the good side will work? *tries* nope, guess not...

The "imagination" side will always work, and it give you what you expect without surprise Wink
Just in time for another round of madness.

Hello everyone and thank you for being so welcoming. Feel free to message me for a roleplay or to find out anything about my character that I have not specified (:

Hi Subservientherm! Welcome. I am new myself, less then a week. But I have met some nice people here. Like you, looking to meet people to chat or RP.

Thank you :3 you seem like a lovely person

Welcome to FP, have a good time here