Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My introduction

Allow me to introduce myself.My current name is MetalFutafudeX (for now) well I'm from Puerto Rico.My real name is Axel if you want to call me by my real name, I'm a gamer, artist, a good writter and partially a music composer.

I've joined this since come across it a few times during my reasearch (jerking off to futa) so I became interested in joining, so here I am.
I hope to make friend in this great site (since idk anyone that likes futa)

Ok.so about my preferences, I like futanari a lot it just became a fetish I found by myself while looking through hentai pages.well and the other ones are Tentacle (kinda) curvy, chubby, monsters, demons, colored skins and all the previos ones with futanari included.

What I don't like.Shemale men that changed there gender (correct me if I'm wrong) Bondage and Yaoi

Anything else you wanna know just ask ill reply we I can.

I HOPE TO MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDS HERE!!!

Omg omg omg! That avatar is from Angel Beats correct?!

no sig here

Yes she's my fav character from the series

OH YEAH.I forgot to mention I'm and otaku lol

*meows happily and hug attacks* Angel Beats was my first anime ever so it holds a special place in my heart.

no sig here

Its the first anime that made me cry like and idiot XD *hugs mage*

*waves* welcome to FP

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
MetalFutadudeX Wrote:Its the first anime that made me cry like and idiot XD *hugs mage*

That makes 2 of us. Welcome to FP.

even to this day i still go back and watch this

Warning Do not watch if you haven't watched the anime if you do not want spoils

[video=youtube;H3Z-Cv-kAzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Z-Cv-kAzs[/video]
Current RPs taking part in:
https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthrea...olGirlRin)

Current RPs leading: none currently

The main character's back story in that anime... That was some moving stuff... real deep and moving.

no sig here
Mage4hire Wrote:The main character's back story in that anime... That was some moving stuff... real deep and moving.
Yeah that was one of the reasons that made me cry.but I didn't cry at the end I cried when Hinara proposed to Yui, cause I would have done the same thing for her