Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hi my name is Kevin. I very new to this community. Just to let you I'm a very curious person. I have become very curious with a new genre. Futanaria.com. Here's a sample of what i'm talking about.

Welcome Kevin, I just joined a couple of days ago myself. That is a great picture!

I suggest you study the rules in regard to posting images. There are many artists and sites whose material is forbidden to be posted on this site without express permission from the site owners, Futanaria is one on the list, if you have permission all well and good but if not you may be banned by the moderators here.

Welcome friend ^^

no sig here

thanks last time I will post a photo without cropping the website on the bottom of pic.

I guess no one cares about the polls I posted on here or is willing to help my curiosity. I'll be back when people actually care enough to help out.

What do you want to know about Futanaria.com? Craddy, one of the persons involved regularly posts on the F3 boards Futa forum, she actually answers questions from interested parties, there is a thread on this forum about the F3 site.

Welcome to the Palace!

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska

do you have the link for that page?

If you go to 'links' on the Forum page of this site, FP it is the current topic, I was on the F3 site 24 hours ago, it is up again but I notice craddy has not commented on the Futanaria forum since late july.