Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saying Hi again, after a long absence...sorry

Hi everyone

I think I have been on here 4 years but my record of interacting with people here has been terrible for the last two years...sorry.

So I am going to try and turn over a new leaf and actually put some effort into the site Big Grin

What I like: Futa obviously, loli, yuri, transformations, anything weird. I have been known to write as well and I have been working on the structure of something too so maybe I can get a few friends here to help out.

I'd love to chat to people on ummm chat, like Yahoo! I think my handle is down in my sig.

Can't wait to make new friends here...

Toodles Big GrinBig Grin

Always up for a chat PM me on Yahoo. Like to RP sometimes too....The weirder the better. Transformations, Yuri, Loli, Magic etc....WEIRD is the key word.
**Update** To any of my friends who have been wondering where I have been lately, I have been dealing with some personal stuff, but am back to reality....I hope!

*meows and hugs the returning person* Yayayayayayay! More friendly friends to make!

no sig here

Awwww thank you Big Grin Big Grin

Always up for a chat PM me on Yahoo. Like to RP sometimes too....The weirder the better. Transformations, Yuri, Loli, Magic etc....WEIRD is the key word.
**Update** To any of my friends who have been wondering where I have been lately, I have been dealing with some personal stuff, but am back to reality....I hope!

*waves* welcome back Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Thanks Sakura Big Grin xxx

*waving* Welcome back! I am new here, so kind of looking to meet new people.

Welcome Back!

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thanks everyone Big Grin

Greetings and Welcome