Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello all

hey all, Im a long time lurker and first time poster.

Lets see I’m Skyblue. I’m 26 and I live in the UK. I got my name from an anime movie of the same name.
One of the reasons I haven’t posted before is I just don’t know what to say hah which might turn this into one rambling mess as I have no idea what else to say. I can also be pretty shy and that doesn’t help.

I would like to meet new people , thats the main reason im pushing myself to do this. Id like to meet new people for RPing too. /shy

Ill leave it at that for now!

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask ;D

and thanks for reading!

*points at him than gets into a pouncing position* Preparing for tackle hug, do we have confirmation to proceed. *makes a radio noise* You have a clear to proceed as you see fit *makes another radio noise* Roger. *pounces on Sky*

no sig here

Welcome to the Palace!

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska
Mage4hire Wrote:*points at him than gets into a pouncing position* Preparing for tackle hug, do we have confirmation to proceed. *makes a radio noise* You have a clear to proceed as you see fit *makes another radio noise* Roger. *pounces on Sky*

*gets knocked over, hugs back while on the ground"
hello ;D

Love Doll Mariska Wrote:Welcome to the Palace!

Thank you!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara