Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
um... helo?

Im still finding this a bit wierd but i have recently developed feelings towards futanaris, and i figured that coming here would help me not only get more info on futas, but talk to others about it. Btw im a guySmiledo i hope you will all accept me hereSmile

Hi, welcome to the Palace. I am a guy too, 100% normal; I suggest you google Ogi Ogas & Sai Gaddam who authored a scientific paper 'A billion wicked thoughts' to see what they say about futanari, they even mention the site Futanaria in a youtube video, according to their research the idea of a Futa as sexually attractive is a normal male reaction.

AlrightSmile thanksSmile

no worries, always happy to blow away uneccessary concern. :26:

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

ThanksSmile

Welcome! *Skips circles around Futalover* I'm not really a futa....I'm...Actually just a guy...A girly one though!...But still a guy! I'm quite androgynous so people call me whatever gender they see me as ^.^

But the reason why I'm here? Is that I like Futas who enjoy a playful Fennec Fox Furry to turn into a cocksleeve...That's why I'm here really! :3 Well cum again ^.^

~I am the best of both worlds! I convince most until my panties come off...And usually...Bi, Gay, or Straight...They'll go for it anyway, because I take great joy in bending over! ^.^
[Image: 76561198033807841.png][Image: 20.jpg]

Welcome! Your love for futas will be well received and given here.

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska

Heeeeyyyyy. Sup man. It's totally normal to think that way. Hell I loved the thought of futa for the longest time. Such a delicious concept.

no sig here