Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey :) I'm new to this site, I've never even lurked here before

Uh, hi. I'm obviously very new to this site and practically have no idea what I'm doing yet.:163:
Patience with me would be greatly appreciated as I adjust to this place. It looks pretty cool to me so far :157:

If I could figure out how to upload a profile picture you would be able to see what I look like :141: I feel like an idiot

My name is from some hilariously terrible children's game called "Pumpkin World" I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this but here's where my name comes from specifically [video=youtube;8tCpdB9VQmQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tCpdB9VQmQ[/video]

But you can just call me NIDWiT for short
As far as Futa goes I enjoy pale and thick chicks :132: but that's not to say I don't sometimes enjoy the muscular, slim, and tan side of Futa either.

I would have to say that 4chan and Reddit got me started on my Futa fetish.

I like to roleplay, it's fun when you have a good partner who knows how convey an image in his/her mind into your mind through text. I'm a pretty big cum slut:218: if it has lots of cum then its for me. :168: I love a good gape too

Someone on /r/futanari (Reddit) showed me this forum, so far I'm enjoying myself and the things I've seen in the little time I've spent on here. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and having some fun :189:

Welp, that's all from me. If you have any questions, please, ask away!

Please be gentle :148:

Welcome mister friendly friend *smiles and waves* I'd be more than happy to help you around. Starting with the profile picture problem you can fix that by clicking the settings tab on the top right of any page on this site. Than once you've done that there should be something on the left side of screen, maybe down a bit. It should have a lot of options, one of which is "edit profile Pic" There ya go ^^

no sig here

Welcome to this site and hopefully you enjoy it, it is a silly place but a great place all the same. Big Grin

:172:

Current RP Characters Active:
None

Always looking for a fun RP be it short or long term I am game, just pm me.
Current active IM RP Characters
Azumineko Profile

Greetings traveler.

:114_proud: :200: :215: Tongueyong12: I am here to chew bubblegum and beat off, and i'm all out of bubblegum.
Mage4hire Wrote:Welcome mister friendly friend *smiles and waves* I'd be more than happy to help you around. Starting with the profile picture problem you can fix that by clicking the settings tab on the top right of any page on this site. Than once you've done that there should be something on the left side of screen, maybe down a bit. It should have a lot of options, one of which is "edit profile Pic" There ya go ^^

Thanks! I was trying to do it in the "Edit my profile" section :p
Adam-12 Wrote:Greetings traveler.

Thanks! I have quite a bit to learn it seems.
Tamarisk Wrote:Welcome to this site and hopefully you enjoy it, it is a silly place but a great place all the same. Big Grin

Thanks, it seems pretty cool to me :183:

*smiles* more than happy to help. I had my fair share of confusion when I first joined.

no sig here

Warm welcome, I hope you find many many friends and have much fun here Big Grin

Left deviantArt after five years, if they want to be a Facebook clone and full of narcissistic troll, they can do it with out me.
Darth_Yencoron Wrote:Warm welcome, I hope you find many many friends and have much fun here Big Grin

Thanks! I'm already having fun :p