Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted to say hello...

Hey. I'm usually just a gay male artist and writer, but I sometimes delve into the herm and futa side of things. I'm just fascinated with anything with a dick. I mostly do writings and sometimes Poser renders, in which case I tend to go to the extreme side of fetishes (stuff like scat, BDSM, snuff, extreme ageplay, etc.), and I do love me some massive cocks and cum loads. I'm also a furry artist and writer, so don't be surprised if most of my work that I choose to submit on here leans that way. I'm kinda new at posting on here, so please, don't hesitate to tell me politely if what I'm posting isn't appropriate for the forum or for the particular area I'm posting it in. Thanks for letting me join.

Welcome home! Glad to have you on board!! :3

Definitely the right place for massive cocks/tidal waves of cum... Furry stuff will also be gladly accepted by the general population. Not so sure about the scat/snuff, but there are a few here who are into that kind of thing, and generally no one will bother you if you provide adequate warnings around the perimeter of said posts so people won't be 'surprised' when they go in expecting one thing and get something much darker...

Check my profile for status updates!

6th ANNUAL STORY CONTEST HAS BEGUN! JOIN THE CONVERSATION!

SMS World:
[URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/album.php?u=89038"]
[/URL]Sex, Magic, and Suntan Lotion
(My main story)
Meteor Showers(Dani, Sami, Natalie)
Day-at-the-Beach (Dani, Tyler*, Riley*) [URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?53787-Oakcrest-Academy-Oakcrest-A-amp-P"]
Oakcrest Academy: Oakcrest A&P [/URL](Zoey, et al.)

One-offs:

Candace Can't Win
Sisters' Secrets
The Freshman Challenge!
[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?43955-My-Summer-Vacation-%28F-M-F-F-Incest-exhibitionism-light-exploitation%29"]
[/URL]

Don't worry, I tag all of my stuff with warnings, if they're needed. I'm too paranoid about being harassed as you said for posting unusual or disliked stuff to not warn people about the content in it.

Also, I guess I should clarify with the snuff and bdsm thing; one, I only write sexual torture and snuff; I don't like writing violence and especially torture and death outside of sex unless absolutely necessary. Second, when I write the sexual torture and snuff, it's more of a "snuffie" sort of thing; as in, it's a fantasy kind of cartoon-like violence, over the top and just as often non-fatal as fatal, and even if it is fatal, it's not agonizing for the victims, more of the "hurts so good" type. It's a weird sort of fetish for me, honestly, but it helps me keep focus on what's real and what's fantasy, which is always good in these kinds of situations.

Welcome to FP, Synjo!

Sounds like I'll be keeping an eye on your work (for pleasure).
The forums have examples of all the things you listed, so do not worry about being 'too extreme', just as already has been covered, ensure you entitle your thread or album appropriately.

Catch you around =^_~=

Dicks or chicks, I can never choose.
In Futanari Palace I can never lose.

Thanks, Sn0wy, though I have to wonder which parts you're interested in with my works: the big cocks, the futa, or the extreme fetishes. If it's the last one, I'm flattered, but would like help with tastefully writing and drawing/rendering them. Thanks.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thanks. I'll try to be an angel, here... or at least, a devil in angel's wings...

Welcome!
Enjoy your time on this amazing site Wink!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}